Back in Shrink Mode Again
Monday, May 09, 2005
A blogging buddy commented a few weeks back that she was thinking of joining Weightwatchers.ca. I decided that if she could do it, I could do it, too. So here I am -- ready to give this weight loss thing a try once again.
I forked over my $84.95 for the three month plan. I just finished entering everything I ate for breakfast and lunch into today's food tracker. The supposedly "light" breakfast and lunch I ate this morning have only left me with five points for dinner -- and I was planning on reserving four of those points for wine this evening! So much for that idea.
I think I read something about a budget of weekly points you can tap into on days when you're extra hungry. I'd better look into that -- and fast.
I forked over my $84.95 for the three month plan. I just finished entering everything I ate for breakfast and lunch into today's food tracker. The supposedly "light" breakfast and lunch I ate this morning have only left me with five points for dinner -- and I was planning on reserving four of those points for wine this evening! So much for that idea.
I think I read something about a budget of weekly points you can tap into on days when you're extra hungry. I'd better look into that -- and fast.
posted by Ann D @ 4:21 PM
![]()