THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING BLOGGER: Operation Healthier Me

I Figured Out Why I'm Totally Starving

Wednesday, May 11, 2005
I undershot in the points department -- to the tune of 7 points.

I didn't have time to add up my points until just now (12:30 am).

Since I'm sitting here at my desk, doing some work that has to be done before I can call it a night, I think I'll cash in some of those leftover points in wine. Let's see: two points = 5 ounces of wine, so therefore 7 points = 11 1/2 ounces of wine.

I don't think I can drink that much wine before I go to bed or I'll wake up with a serious hangover! (At least not this late at night.) I guess I'll have to settle for using up a some of the points and letting the rest go to waste (as opposed to "to waist").

I don't suppose you're allowed to "bank" your extra points, are you? That would be too good to be true.

posted by Ann D @ 12:30 AM