THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING BLOGGER: Operation Healthier Me

Spring is in the Air

Monday, March 13, 2006
And clearly I'm not the only one who is thinking about the imminent arrival of the warmer weather. Apparently, this is the month when most people start thinking about getting back on track with their fitness and healthy-eating programs.

In this post to my other blog, I invited people to join me in my quest to get healthier by setting some health goals for themselves.

In that post, I noted that my specific short-term goals are to

1. plan meals ahead of time -- as opposed to living a "just in time" mealtime preparation lifestyle (not the healthiest)
2. drink lots of water every day
3. figure out how to fit exercise back into my life in a fun, sustainable way
4. not snack in the evenings.

Any one want to join me as a health goals buddy?

posted by Ann D @ 9:35 AM