THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING BLOGGER: Operation Healthier Me

Update from Me -- Links from You?

Wednesday, March 29, 2006
I had a great week at my sister's. I was so healthy. I was actually the Queen of Healthy Living (healthy meals, not too much snacking, went for a long walk, felt relaxed and de-stressed and positively zen-like, etc.) But now I'm back home and the stress-o-meter is spinning into overdrive, I need a clone (or another 12 hours in the day), I'm getting "behinder" in my to do list, I ate breakfast in the car this morning (a healthy muffin -- but not exactly a healthy way to enjoy it), I haven't exercised since last week. Calgon, take me away!" (Boy, those ads aren't nearly as sultry and risque as they were in the 1970s, huh?)

Anyway, how are you doing? Does anyone want me to add their super-secret anonymous health blog links to my sidebar so that we can all find one another more easily? If so, please post them below. I won't add your real name to the link, even if I know it. I'll just add your blog name. Discretion is my middle name. (Actually, it's Marie, but you get the idea.)

posted by Ann D @ 7:34 AM